Saturday, February 26, 2011

My letter to Laura Ingraham

Dear Laura,



I would like to thank you, sincerely, from the bottom of my heart for the interview with Jehmu Greene. The fact that you could come back with facts, and all she could do was smile like she was hopped up on prozac. And couldn't come back with any fighting statements of her own. Does she not have any? It sounded like it was prewritten her response, and practice. More than likely PP wrote it for her, maybe even Cecile Richards herself! Why would she go on a show where she would be pummeled with facts and EXCELLENT questions. If she can not defend herself?

And if PP is SOOO concerned with a woman's health issues, then why do abortions? Why not put video cameras in each office and its rooms? So everything they do can be monitored and not tell the employees? It wouldn't matter. I'm with the petitioners trying to defund PP. Also don't they know that the director of birth choice has spoken to Lila Rose about putting Birth Choice clinics where every PP office is? That maybe another reason why they are being so hostile?

Anyways, I'm rambling.

I just wanted to thank you.



I salute you Laura,



Destiny Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment