Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Extra Tidbits

Most importantly I want people to know that I am PROLIFE.
What is PROLIFE? It is someone against abortion. Abortion is the termination of the fetus during pregnancy. Which I consider murder and usually all PROLIFERS consider murder. Most PROCHOICERS (people for abortion) think that PROLIFERS are against a woman's biological rights. This is not true. We just wish for abortion to become obsolete. Not neccesarily illegal but obsolete as a whole.
We want to get more people to use the tools of abstinence and contraceptives. So the increase in unwanted pregnancy goes down by quite a bit. I do not believe in any kind of abortion under any circumstance. If it's tubal and not too far along, I believe that implantation must be tried first. If it doesn't work or take at least you can say that you tried.
I try my best not to condemn other PROCHOICERS. When I was younger I use to, but now I just try to talk with them diplomatically. If that does not work and they become hateful I go on my way. I also try to talk to males and females who are confused about the situation. You should never force someone to your views. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. It's all about being honest and in extreme cases it's all about the power of persuasion.

Secondly, what is my religous stance? I believe in God as God, and Jesus as Jesus. But I do not call myself a Christian. Most Christians are hypocrites and cannot practice what they preach. They like to look like the modern saint, but when any of the congregation or outer congregations back is turned is when the venom begins to seethe. I also have my philosophical views.

Thirdly, my blog isn't going to consist of PROLIFE posts, but don't be surprised if you come across something of that nature.

-Dez

P.S. LINKS: Abortion-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion, Prolife-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prolife, Prochoice:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prochoice

No comments:

Post a Comment