Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WE HAVE A VICTORY IN OUR MIDST!!!!!!!

I am pretty sure. If not completely correct. That Cecile Richards is shitting her pants everytime that she turns around, and see that one of her precious abbotoires are shutting down! It seems like every week. If not everyday I am hearing that a clinic is closing. And everytime I hear such a thing. I feel like a giddy child at Christmas. *INSERT HUGE GRIN HERE*

aND. All the while her little abortion minded jockeys that run their PROCHOICE agenda blogs. Are typing their fingers to the bone. Trying to convince people like me and you. That it is a moral outrage and we should feel sorry for them. The only pity that I am feeling. Is that seem to lack the understanding of the definition of 'morality'.

mo·ral·i·ty/məˈralətē/Noun: 1.Principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.
2.Behavior as it is affected by the observation of these principles. (as quoted by Google)

Example: Sites including:


http://feministing.com/

(sounds like a morbid sex act)

http://abortiongang.org/

(a group of paranoid and delusional people)

http://jezebel.com/

(who they are is in the title)

Also, plannedparenthood.com Of course they're going to site everything as a travesty. Even though they should only blame themselves. For their deeds.

I am SO PROUD of all these bills states are passing!:

Sonogram bills
Heartbeat bills
And hopefully soon: A personhood bill!

This is why come 2012 elections. I am SO going to vote yes on the Personhood Bill in Oklahoma.

I also hope that Cecile Richards and all her lackeys continue to shit bricks. Maybe they can build a clinic with them that we don't have to fund. And no one will want or could go inside of.

No comments:

Post a Comment